In the area of the Municipality of Ożarów Mazowiecki two Problematic Waste Collection Centres function:
open from Tuesday to Saturday:
- from March to October: Tuesday-Friday 11.00 am – 7.00 pm, Saturday 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- from November to February: Tuesday-Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, Saturday 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
Open on the second Friday and Saturday of the month: Friday 9.00 am – 7.00 pm, Saturday 9.00 am – 3.00 pm.
Household generated waste is collected by the Municipal Problematic Waste Collection Centre in the area of the Municipality of Ożarów Mazowiecki and it is delivered by the residents.
Waste collection at the Municipal Problematic Waste Collection Centre is carried out based on the household owners’ fees for the municipal waste management, according to the certificate issued by the Town Hall in Ożarów Mazowiecki which confirms the submitting of the declaration of the amount of charges for the waste management.
The certificates can be received in room 112 at the Environment Protection and Agriculture Department at the Town Hall in Ożarów Mazowiecki. You can request the issuing of the certificate via email (email@example.com).
The following types of waste are collected at the Municipal Problematic Waste Collection Centre:
- biodegradable and green waste,
- paper and cardboard packaging, paper and cardboard,
- plastic packaging, plastic,
- metal packaging, metal,
- glass packaging, glass,
- multi-material packaging,
- large-size waste,
- used electrical and electronic equipment,
- used batteries and accumulators,
- construction and demolition waste which is classified as the municipal solid waste,
- used lighting tubes and other waste containing mercury,
- packaging containing residues of or contaminated by dangerous substances,
- used tyres of vehicles with a maximum weight of 3.5 tonnes,
- pharmaceuticals past their expiry date,
The following types of waste are not collected at the Municipal Problematic Waste Collection Centre:
- mixed municipal waste,
- materials containing asbestos, tar paper, tar etc.,
- car windows and other components,
- toughened and wired glass,
- non-household generated waste.