Paweł Kanclerz – the Mayor of Ożarów Mazowiecki
Tel. 22 731 32 01
email address: email@example.com
The Mayor of Ożarów Mazowiecki Paweł Kanclerz receives residents every second and fourth Wednesday of the month from 12.30 to 5.30 pm.
The Mayor is an individual executive arm of the municipal district. He performs tasks with the assistance of the municipal office which he manages. He confers the work rules and regulations on the Town Hall. The Mayor acts as the line manager of the office’s employees and the executives of the municipal district business units. The Mayor manages the municipal district’s current matters and acts as its representative outside the office.
The tasks of the Mayor include in particular:
1) preparation of the Council’s resolutions drafts,
2) establishing the way resolutions are realised,
3) conducting financial economy of the district,
4) executing the budget of the district,
5) giving individual public administration decisions,
6) employing and removing executives of the municipal district units,
7) managing the Crisis Management Body of the district,
8) announcing normative acts,
9) responsibilities associated with the privacy law.
The exclusive privileges of the Mayor include:
- in the field of the residents’ lives and property protection:
- preparing operational plans in case of flood, announcing and withdrawing alerts and anti-flood alarms,
- ordering evacuation from the immediate danger areas,
- taking action in case of the state of national calamity declaration, prescribed in different rules of law,
- in the field of managing district’s properties and financial economy:
- incurring liabilities covered by the amount of expenditure contained in the budget resolution, within the responsibilities administrated by the Council,
- issuing securities, within the responsibilities administrated by the Council,
- payment of the budgetary expenditure,
- allocating budgetary reserves,
- authorising unincorporated executives of the district’s business units.