Deputy Mayor – Mariusz Skarżyński
tel. 22 731 32 03
Deputy Mayor takes a meeting with citizens every first and third Wednesday of the month between hours 12:30 and 17:30.
- exercising direct supervision and control over the investment and renovation activities of the commune,
- supervising the economic issues of the commune, including those relating to its development,
- supervision over the preparation of reporting materials on investments and renovation activities of the commune and reports on the implementation of the budget in the area,
- supervision over ensuring public safety, order and environmental protection in the commune within the scope of tasks performed by subordinate organizational units,
- monitoring the implementation of resolutions of the council and mayor’s orders in matters covered by the scope of activity of directly subordinated organizational units of the office.
- replacing the mayor during his absence.
The deputy mayors are directly subject to:
- Department of Investments and Renovations,
- Department of Geodesy, Land Management and Regional Development,
- Public Procurement Department,
- Municipal Police,
- The deputy mayor supervises:
- Department of Municipal Services,
- Water and Sewage Department.
Deputy Mayor – Elżbieta Jastrzębska–Jóźwiak
tel. 22 731 32 27
Range of activity:
- supervising economic issues of the commune in the field of social policy,
- exercising direct supervision and control over the commune’s activity in the field of social issues, including culture, sport, social welfare and health, matters related to environmental protection and agriculture as well as external funds,
- supervision over the preparation of reporting materials on the municipality’s social activities and reports on the implementation of the budget in this respect,
- monitoring the implementation of resolutions of the council and mayoral ordinances in matters covered by the scope of activity of directly subordinate organizational units of the office.
Departments subjected to deputy mayor:
- Department of Environmental Protection and Agriculture,
- External Funds Report
- The deputy mayor supervises:
- Municipal Sports and Recreation Center,
- House of Culture “Uśmiech”,
- Public Library,
- Communal Independent Public Open Health Department,
- Social welfare Center.
Treasurer of the commune – Małgorzata Piotrowska
tel. 22 731 32 22
The Treasurer is the chief accountant of the commune’s budget and performs tasks in the area of the commune’s financial management.
The Treasurer ensures that the office’s tasks in financial matters are properly performed and he exercises management, control and supervision over the activities of the organizational units of the office and communal organizational units in relation to financial matters.
Tasks of the treasurer include in particular:
- preparation of a commune budget project and ongoing supervision over its implementation,
- preparing a project for a long-term financial plan of the commune and its monitoring,
- keeping budget and financial accounting as well as keeping records of communes property in accordance with applicable regulations,
- execution of orders with cash,
- checking compliance of economic and financial operations with the financial plan,
- checking the completeness and reliability of the documents prepared for economic and financial operations,
- preparation of financial reports on the implementation of the commune’s budget, current clearing of the commune’s budget and periodic information of commune authorities on the progress of its implementation,
- preparation of periodic analyzes, reports, assessments and current information on the financial situation of the commune,
- countersigning statements of intent which may result in the formation of monetary liabilities and countersigning documents constituting the basis for spending funds,
- giving opinions on draft resolutions of the council and the mayor’s orders in matters concerning financial management,
- supervision over the management of budgetary resources of the commune, and in particular on compliance with public finance discipline,
- developing, in cooperation with the organizational units of the office, programs and financial forecasts of the commune,
- controlling the financial management of the commune and proper circulation of financial documents.
Secretary of the commune – Jolanta Niegrzybowska
tel. 22 731 32 04
The secretary organizes the work of the office, ensures its efficient functioning and appropriate operating conditions.
The secretary’s tasks include in particular:
- preparation of draft regulations, their amendments and other internal acts regarding the organization of the office,
- supervision over the organization of work at the office,
- supervising compliance with the office instructions and timely handling of matters, including providing answers to interpellations, inquiries and conclusions of councilors,
- performing activities related to the organization of elections, referenda, public consultations and censuses,
- supervising the preparation of materials for board sessions in terms of content and formal and legal,
- care for efficient customer service and a good image of the office,
- coordinating tasks performed by organizational units of the office,
- supervising the implementation of resolutions of the council and mayoral ordinances,
- monitoring and coordination of the management control system,
- keeping a register of complaints, petitions and petitions,
- confirmation of the signature’s own signature,
- confirming copies of documents for compliance with the original.